Now you have the tools to improve your results, to increase the number of patients qualifying for Ortho-K, and to retain them as happy, comfortable, and compliant patients.
These drops contain powerful ingredients to stimulate tear film production, counteract irritation, halt allergies, and reduce foreign body sensation. Homeopathic Calendula is known to support corneal health and is indicated for corneal abrasions and erosions. The “Thick Drop” reduces mechanical irritation. The clarifying “Thin Eye Drop” is preservative-free and used as often as needed to alleviate dry, red, itchy, irritated eyes and is also OK with all contacts. Homeopathic drops are safe for children and nursing/pregnant women.
- Ortho-K Thick Drops: Instill one drop on the inside of the lens prior to insertion, and if desired, one drop on top of the lens after insertion. Or follow your doctor’s recommendation.
- Ortho-K Thin Drops: Instill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) upon waking to facilitate lens removal. Use as often as needed throughout the day to alleviate dryness, redness, or discomfort.
- Size: Ortho-K Thick Drops: 15 ml, Ortho-K Thin Drops: 15 ml
|Active Ingredients||Indicated For|
|Alumina HPUS 12x:||Dryness due to lack of aqueous|
|Arsenicum album HPUS 8x:||Dryness due to inflammation|
|Apis HPUS 6x & 12x:||Pain, redness, edema, allergies|
|Euphrasia HPUS 6x:||General dryness, redness and irritation of the eye and lids|
|Calcarea phosphorica HPUS 12x:||Foreign body sensation|
|Staphysagria HPUS 7x & 12x:||Foreign body sensation|
|Sulphur HPUS 8x:||Dryness, redness of eye and lid, allergies|
|Calendula HPUS 7x:||Corneal healing/vitality|
- Inactive Ingredients: Both Thick and Thin contain purified water and Sodium chloride
- Additional Thin Inactives: (Non-preserved) Citrates (buffers); Polysorbate 80 (light lubricant)
- Additional Thick Inactives: Cosmocil cq, Hypromellose, and Citrates
- Proprietary Product of: Natural Ophthalmics, Inc.