Hello, our Advanced Eyecare Solutions family!
Due to COVID-19, we want to share with all of you about the following changes we’ve made in our regimen:
- If your Contact lens prescription (RX) is expired, and you need a renewal, call us! Our office is open Monday and Friday from 12-5.
- If you’re concerned about your eye health or have an urgent eye care problem, please call us. We’re going to provide Telehealth services that will allow you to speak 1-on-1 with the doctor over a call or video chat.
- You can still receive rebates on any purchase of an annual supply of contact lenses. Ex: You can receive $200 after purchasing a yearly supply of daily disposables from B&L. The rebate form can be emailed to you.
- FREE SHIPPING on all contact lens orders.
Our contact lens prices with a rebate are better than the online market as well as Costco.
On a final note, here are some tips to boost your immune system:
- Stay home and wash your hands sacredly with soap and water for 30 seconds. This is more effective than hand sanitizer.
- Eat healthily.
- Add vitamin C to your diet. An easy way to do it is to cut a lemon in 5-7 pieces and steep it in hot water. Drink a cup of this lemon tea 2-3 times a day.
- Drink one cup of hot water 4-5 times a day.
- Take 20,000 IU of Vitamin D every day.
- If you have symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, increase your Vitamin C intake to 3 grams and take 50,000 IU of Vitamin D.
- Do not forget your multivitamin.
- Practice social distancing
- If it is safe, have a brisk walk in the fresh air.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Follow all the requirements that the government sets forth.
For emergencies contact Dr. Bhavjit Mangat at 206-395-6129.
Stay safe & looking forward to hearing from you and your good health. Click the link below for some Whole Body Health recipes and tips.